Christmas Video Messages
"The light in a child's eyes is all it takes to make Christmas a magical time of year."
Surprise your little one this Christmas Day, with a warm and fuzzy personalized Video Message from their Princess or Fairy
WHAT DOES THE VIDEO INCLUDE?
Special confidence-building messages are written just for your child based on the information provided, all delivered by your chosen character. Various animations are included in each video as well as a sing-a-long to 2 of your child's favorite Christmas songs. These videos
are intended to bring warm and fuzzy feelings and leave a big smile on your child's face
Videos range between 6-10 minutes depending on the information supplied
Early Bird (Ends 30th of November) ~ $60
From December 1st ~ $75
to be pre-paid via PayPal
CUT OFF DATE
All orders must be in by the 21st of December
Videos will be sent via Google Drive and an only be seen by the recipient and anyone the recipient chooses to share it with. The file can be downloaded once received.
Video delivery time can vary between 3-5 days.
& Wonder Woman
TO PLACE AN ORDER
Email the following details below to firstname.lastname@example.org
All details below are optional to include, however, the more information provided the more personalized your video will be.
4 Favorite Christmas songs:
(Please note only 2 songs will be performed so please put them in order of preference)
Please note: You do NOT need to answer every question. Just the things most relevant to your child.
1. Child's name
2. How old are they?
3. When is their birthday?
4. How are they spending this Christmas Day and who with?
5. Were they gifted anything particularly special for Christmas?
6. Have they achieved anything this year you would like to include? Can be big or small.
7. Have they created any pictures or Christmas crafts they are proud of?
8. If this video is for a distant relative and is to say 'I miss you' please include as much information as possible about the situation
9. If it's to say "I miss you' are there any special memories you'd like me to include? Eg "Remember when you sang 'Twinkle Twinkle little star' for Auntie Beth? She loved that so much."
10. Do they have siblings? Feel free to include names and things they like to do with or for their siblings.
11. Do they have any pets?
12. Are there any personality traits or anything you would like your chosen character to praise or encourage?
13. Is your child having any difficulties you would like kind words said about?
14. What are their favorite movies, Christmas movies, tv shows, books, and toys:
15: What are their favorite hobbies and special talents.
EMAIL TO : email@example.com